An Unfailing Novena to St. John Capistran.


NOVENA TO ST. JOHN CAPISTRAN


V. In the Name ✠ of the Father... R. Amen.

V. I will rejoice in the Lord,
R. And I will joy in God my Jesus (☨). *
The Lord God is my strength.
V. Rejoice in God our helper,
R. Sing aloud to the God of Jacob.
V. Glory be to the Father...
R. As it was in the beginning...
V. I will rejoice in the Lord,
R. And I will joy in God my Jesus (☨). *
The Lord God is my strength.
V. The Lord is my strength and my praise,
R. And He is become salvation to me.
V. He is my God, and I will glorify Him.
R. The Lord is a man of war, *
almighty is His Name. *
The Lord Who breaketh battles, *
the Lord is His Name.
V. They sang to Thy holy Name, O Lord,
R. And they praised Thy victorious Hand.
V. St. John Capistran called upon the most high
Sovereign,
R. When the enemies assaulted him on every side,
* And the great and holy God heard him.
V. O Lord, look mercifully upon our penances,
R. Regard with mercy our fasting, prayer, and
almsgiving, * that through the intercession of
St. John Capistran, Thy confessor, * they may
break the snares of our enemies * and establish
us securely in Thy safe keeping.

Alma Redemptoris.

V. Mother benign of our redeeming Lord,
R. Star of the sea and portal of the skies, * Unto
thy fallen people help afford, * Fallen, but
striving anew to rise. * Thou who didst once, *
while wondering worlds adored,* Bear thy
Creator, Virgin then as now, * O by thy holy joy
at Gabriel’s word, * Pity the sinners who before
thee bow. * Amen.

Novena Prayer.

V. O God,
R. Who through blessed John Capistran * didst
enable Thy faithful people * to triumph over the
enemies of the Cross * by the power of the most
holy Name of Jesus (☨): * grant, we beseech
Thee, * that by his merits and intercession * we
may overcome the snares of our malicious and
spiritual enemies, * keep Thy Church in
perpetual peace, * grant us the special graces
we now implore:

(Mention Special Intentions)

V. And may we be found worthy to receive from Thee
the crown of justice. * Through Christ our Lord. *
R. Amen.

V. In the Name ✠ of the Father... R. Amen.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

REVELATIONS MADE BY THE SIX DEMONS DURING THE EXORCISM OF ANNELIESE MICHEL

A GLIMPSE OF PURGATORY by Sister M. de L.C., written from 1874-1890

Saint Vincent Ferrer Tells How Only a Few Among Thousands Were Saved at God's Judgment Seat