Act of Consecration to Mary Immaculate


O Immaculata, Queen of Heaven and Earth, Refuge of sinners and our most loving Mother, whom God has made the treasurer of His mercy, I, an unworthy sinner, throw myself at thy most holy feet and humbly beseech thee to accept me, whole and entire as thy property and possession.

To thee, O Mother, I offer all the faculties of my soul and body, and I place my life, my death and my eternity in thy hands, that thou may use my entire being according to thy will. Use me, O Immaculate Virgin as thou will, to fulfill that which was written of thee – “She shall crush thy head”, and “Thou hast destroyed all heresies in all the world”.

Deign that I may become in thy most pure and merciful hands a useful instrument to make thee known and loved by so many erring and indifferent souls, and also to increase as much as possible the number of those who truly admire and love thee in order that the Kingdom of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus may be spread throughout the world.
This I can do, O Most Holy and Immaculate Mother, only with thy help, for wherever thou bestow thy grace, there alone can the conversion and sanctification of souls be achieved, and there alone can the sweet Kingdom of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be established.

V. Grant that I may praise thee, O Sacred Virgin,
R. Give me strength against thy enemies!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

REVELATIONS MADE BY THE SIX DEMONS DURING THE EXORCISM OF ANNELIESE MICHEL

A GLIMPSE OF PURGATORY by Sister M. de L.C., written from 1874-1890

Saint Vincent Ferrer Tells How Only a Few Among Thousands Were Saved at God's Judgment Seat